Diploma In Culinary Arts
1 Year Diploma in Culinary Arts
Eligibility: 10th Pass or above, fluency in English language.
What Qualification Will I Get?
1 Year Diploma from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom.
How Long is This Course?
1 Year Program consisting of 6 months practical & theory at the academy & 4 months Industrial Training in 5 star Hotels or Restaurants.
How is the Course Assessed?
Continuous Assessment, Practical & Written Examinations.
What Does This Course Lead On To?
Employment in the Hospitality Industry
What Will I Study in This Course?
Classes held per week: 5 (practical: 3 & theory: 2)
• Safety at work in food preparation
• Food Safety at work
• Food preparation methods
• Cost control operations
• Storage & care of materials
• Nutrition at work
• Cooking methods: boiling, poaching, steaming, stewing, braising, deep frying, baking, roasting, grilling.
• Cold food preparations, basic pastry technique.
• Kitchen maintenance & design.
• Budgeting, costing & control.
• Menu planning.
• Preparation, cooking & service – Meat, Poultry dishes, stocks, soups,
• Sauces, pulses & vegetable dishes.
• Preparation, cooking & service - Pasta, rice, farinaceous, cold preparation dishes, egg dishes & savouries.
TUITION FEE : Rs 1, 45,000/-
INTERNATIONAL FEE : Rs 35, 000/-
LIBRARY FEE : Rs 5000/-
GST : 18%
TOTAL FEE FOR 1 YEAR : Rs 2, 12,750/-
AMOUNT FOR 3 INSTALLMENTS : Rs 70,920/- payable in first 4 months
For International students fees is Rs 2, 47, 250/-
Amount for 3 installments is Rs 82, 420/-
Documents required at the time of admission:
• Birth certificate
• 2. School leaving certificate
• 3. Character certificate
• 4. 10+2 mark sheet
• 5. Proof of Residence
• 6. Two Passport size photographs
• 7. Passport copy