ADVANCE DIPLOMA Course IN CULINARY ARTS, delhi (18 months, level 2 & 3)
The curriculum is designed by City & Guilds, London, United kingdom to meet the international standards of learning
Our focus is on practical training rather than just theory, 100% classes are hands-on
ONLY 15 STUDENT’S IN ONE BATCH
Our chef to student’s ratio is 1:15, making it possible for each student to get maximum personal focus from the trainer
Academy is accredited from City & Guilds, a leading global vocational education and training organisation, for qualifications such as cooking, food preparation, patisserie and hospitality management.
City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Culinary Arts)
City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Food preparation and cookery supervision
1 + 1/2 year Program consisting of 12 months practical & theory at the academy & 6 months of Industrial Training in 5 star hotels or restaurants
Classes held per week: 5 (Practical: 3 & Theory: 2)
professional Diploma course in Culinary Arts — Introduction
The Program is designed specifically for entry-level students who wish to enter in Hospitality industry, Program provides the highest standards expected in five star properties and best restaurant in the world. Diploma programs are affiliated with City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom. Students gets International Global Qualification and learn core culinary & associated skills.
Intensive modules are taught with advanced aspects of culinary arts with major emphasis on skills-building.
Small Batch Size: Our trainer versus student ratio is 1:15 We provide personalized, interactive and efficient training. Adapted to students who want to master professional culinary skills and integrate into a professional kitchen, this program mixes theory, practical and real time training in the five star properties and best restaurant in the world with the goal of mastering all fundamental techniques.
Join Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
What will I learn?
- Safety at Work
- Food Safety in Catering
- Prepare Food for Cold Presentation
- Healthier Foods & Special Diets
- Prepare, Cook and Finish Stocks, Soups & Sauces
- Prepare, Cook and Finish Fish & Shellfish
- Prepare, Cook and Finish Meat, Poultry & Offal
- Prepare, Cook and Finish Vegetables, Fruits & Pulses
- Prepare, Cook and Finish Rice, Grain, Farinaceous Products & Egg Dishes
- Prepare, Cook and Finish Bakery Products
- Prepare, Cook and Finish Hot & Cold Desserts and Puddings
- Catering Operations, Costs and Menu Planning
- Supervise staff training
- Food safety supervision for catering
- Resource management in food preparation
- Menu planning and costing
- Global influences on eating and drinking
- Supervise food production
On completion of this qualification candidates may progress into employment as a commis chef or to the following City & Guilds qualifications:
- City & Guilds Level 2 Food Preparation and Cooking (Patisserie)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Food Preparation and Cooking (Patisserie)
- 18 Months
- 12 Months of Delivery ( Classroom and Practical ) + 6 Months of Industrial Training
- 10th passed and above. Fluency in English language (verbal/non-verbal) required
What qualification will I get?
- Diploma Certificate of Level 2 IVQ Diploma in Food Preparation & Cooking (Culinary Arts)
Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Food preparation and cookery supervision from City & Guilds, London.
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via regular internal examinations both written and practical.
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds
- Membership of Indian Culinary Forum, International Culinary Union, London & World Association of Chefs‘ Societies
- Chef Uniform: includes 2 Chef Coats, 2 Pants, 2 T-Shirts, 2 White Shirts, 2 Caps, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes
- Culinary tool kit
- Full course study and raw material
- Every day tasting session/take home your creations
- Internship in 5 Star Hotels
- 100% Assistance in Placement after successful course completion
- Personality development workshop
- Regular campus visits by Reputed Chefs, Hospitality Academicians, Training Managers, Human Resource Managers from 4/5* hotels from all over India
- Industrial visits to 4/5* hotel kitchens to help the students understand the real-time work environment in the industry
- Opportunity to attend conferences and seminars in India and Overseas (Expenses to be borne by student)
- Complete assistance on international career by industry experts
- Chance to work in high profile Out Door Caterings
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Adhar Card
- 2 Passport copy
- Photocopy of all educational certificates including 10th and/or 12th class mark sheets
- 4 coloured passport-sized photographs
- Residence proof
Total Fee Rs 4, 95,600/-
Amount for 6 installments is Rs 82, 600/- paid in 6 months
For International Passport holders fee is Rs 5, 31, 000/-
Amount for 6 installments is Rs 88,500/- paid in 6 months