Bakery And Confectionery
Diploma in Food Production in Joint Ventre with GS Education
British Qualification Diplomas
Cook and Bake Academy is the best place to learn how to become a chef! We offer programs in Culinary Arts and Bakery and Confectionery that are approved by City & Guilds, London, UK.
Whether you’re a beginner or have prior experience in baking or cooking and are looking to hone your skills further, mastering basic recipes is an excellent way to increase your confidence as a chef!
Cookery Short Term Courses
Boost you skills by cooking like a restaurant pro. This way you can impress your loved ones with an outstanding gourmet meal when they get home (instead of packaged takeout). If you want to learn the art of particular cuisines or sample various cultures, cook them!
Bakery & Confectionery Short term Courses
Learn to bake with us! Perfect your hotel-style desserts and confectionery skills. Learn the art of decorating cakes & cookies. Work on your “confectionery” skills with fondant and ganache. Be the star in your kitchen or cafe!
These are special classes that you take so as to learn the inner workings of your industry. A lot of people interest in these classes because of the secrets that these industry leaders share with students during these classes
Baking & Confectionery Level 1 – Basic
What you'll learn
- Different Techniques of Baking
- Understand the Role of Ingredients in Baking
- How to Make Bakery Style Rich Chocolate Brownie
- How to Bake Cookies
- How to Make the Most Fluffiest Black Forest Cake Cake
- How to Make a Puff Pastry
- And Make More
About the Course
Baking at home doesn’t sound so difficult anymore, does it? You’ve come to just the right place. This is the perfect course for learning how to create great cakes and treats that your friends and family would surely be impressed by.
The first step towards learning how to bake is having all of your ingredients ready at your fingertips. The second step towards learning how to bake is ensuring that you have the time for baking. The third step is practice, practice and more practice. There are many other individual steps one takes in order to learn how to bake, but these are the main ones!
- Understand the Tools required in Baking
- Useful Baking Tips for Bakers
- Understand about Ingredients such as the role of chemical leaveners, sugars, eggs, butter, flour and dairy
- Techniques used in Baking cakes
- How to Measure Ingredients and prepare before Baking
- How to Make French Meringue
- How to Bake Cakes properly
Aspiring Bakers, Home Bakers, Professionals,Chefs
Completion Certificate From Cook And Bake Academy
Bakery And ConfectioneryLevel 1
- Customize Per Class ₹ 3000/-
- Full payment to be made at the time of admission.
- The content is focused at teaching various methods of preparation & may vary with individual student’s needs towards learning’s & time frames.
- Dishes may be changed or deleted at the discretion of the chef.
- The duration of the course would be one month and student can complete the course within 3 months from the time of admission not later than that.