Certification Course in bakery and confectionery (3 Months)
Bakery and Confectionery short term course for anyone who inspire to become a Bakery or Pastry Chef
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by professional chef’s.
Our focus on practical training 100% classes are hands-on.
Certificate Course in Baking and Confectionery- DESCRIPTION
Baking and Confectionery is not as difficult as it seem. Learn the secrets, various methods used and techniques followed to achieve that restaurant-style, high-end desserts and baked dishes.
Why take Bakery and Confectionery Classes?
- Master the art of complex bread making and dessert making in simplified manner.
- Learn various methods used in Bakery and Confectionery Kitchen.
- Recipes include an array of dishes from classical French desserts to modern pasrty art.
- Enhance and elaborate your dessert presentation styles.
- Understand and grow as a chef through interactive teaching techniques from our professionals.
Join Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
Tea Time Cakes
What will I learn?
- Span of course spread over different levels for better understanding.
- Learn the skills and master the art of Bakery and Confectionery from professionally trained bakers.
- Comprehensive teaching techniques will help you learn in simplified manner.
- Recipes include step by step instructions.
- Amaze yourself and your family by baking those scrumptious and divine desserts in your very own kitchen
On completion of this qualification
- Students can opt for Diploma or Advance Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery.
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short term Courses.
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age of applicant should be 12 years or above.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 months Certificate from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom
How is the course assessed ?
- The course is assessed via practical examination.
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds, London, united kingdom as per international standards.
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds.
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coat, 1 Pant, 2 Chef Cap, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes.
- Basic tool kit.
- Training material.
- Tasting session.
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Aadhar Card
- 2 Photocopies Passport copy
- 4 Coloured passport-sized photographs
Total Fee Rs 1,65,000/-
Amount for 3 installments is Rs 55,000/- paid in 3 months
For International Passport Holder fee is Rs 1,74,000/-
Amount for 3 installment is Rs 58,000/-