Certification Course in COMMERCIAL BAKERY & CONFECTIONERY (3 Months)
Best suitable for those who aspire to become an entrepreneur, Certificate course in commercial bakery and confectionery provide an array of choices in terms of recipes that will help you start your very own Bakery Business.
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by professional chef’s.
Our focus on practical training 100% classes are hands-on.
Certificate course in commercial bakery and confectionery- DESCRIPTION
Starting a bakery is one of the dream for most bakers or pastry students, but like most startups, But before you start up your new project, you have to prioritise your training and work experience. Cook and Bake Academy has specially design course for you in Commercial baker and confectionery. For those who aspire to become an entrepreneur, This course provide an array of choices in terms of recipes that will help you start your very own Bakery Business.
Why take Commercial Bakery Classes?
- Learn the recipes of dishes suitable for commercial production.
- Variety of Cookies and Pastries
- Know how to make lavish cakes and desserts under professional supervision.
- Recipes will also include snacks and other interesting items.
Join Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
Tea Time Cakes
What will I learn?
- The course is specifically focused upon complete over-all understanding from an entrepreneurial perspective
- Comprehensive foundation course specially designed for better understanding
- Focus is on building the basics of cooking stronger
- The recipes include step by step instructions
- With the help of our Unique teaching methods, we help you innovate the dishes
- Learn to express your culinary creativity and amaze yourself and the loved ones
- Recipes include dishes that are suitable for commercial and bulk productions
On completion of this qualification
- Students can opt for Diploma or Advance Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery.
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short term Courses.
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age of applicant should be 12 years or above.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 months Certificate from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via practical examination.
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds, London, united kingdom as per international standards.
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds.
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coat, 1 Pant, 2 Chef Cap, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes.
- Basic tool kit.
- Training material.
- Tasting session.
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Aadhar Card
- 2 Photocopies Passport copy
- 4 Coloured passport-sized photographs
For Certificate course in commercial bakery and confectionery
Total Fee Rs 1,65,000/-
Amount for 3 installments is Rs 55,000/- paid in 3 months
For International Passport Holder fee is Rs 1,74,000/-
Amount for 3 installment is Rs 58,000/-