Certificate Course in Food Production (3MONTHS)
Learn Restaurant-Style French Food. We will take you through a gastronomical journey around France. French food is known around the world for its finesse and flavours, in this course we will be covering some elements of French Classical Menu.
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by professional chef’s.
Our focus on practical training 100% classes are hands-on.
Certificate course in food production- DESCRIPTION
In our opinion it is the best in the world.
French cuisine can seem complex or intimidating because of endless ingredients, techniques, and preparations. But don’t worry, Our Chef’s will show you simple and effective methods for a great meal !
Why Take Continental Cuisine Classes?
- One of the most popular cuisines worldwide to learn.
- Various cooking methods like broiling, roasting, stewing are included.
- Learn the secrets of scrumptious salads, soups and main course making right from the scratch.
- Learn the art of perfect sauce making from professional.
- Explore flavor and recipes that includes Classical French cooking.
- French Cooking made easy through interactive cooking sessions.
- There is a huge demand for skilled cooks and chefs in the Hotels and restaurant chains at both national and international levels.
Join Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
Hors-d oeuvre / Appetiser
Potage / Soup
Farineaux / Pasta or Rice
Poisson / Fish
Entrée / Entree
Salades / Salad
What will I learn?
- will be able to cook authentic French recipes in their own kitchen
- cook much loved recipes from scratch
- You will master the intricacies of many French ingredients, their uses, and substitutes
- You will be able to confidently experiment and create your own French dishes!
On completion of this qualification
- Students can opt for Diploma or Advance Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery.
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short term Courses.
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age of applicant should be 12 years or above.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 months Certificate from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via practical examination
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds.
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coat, 1 Pant, 2 Chef Cap, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes.
- Basic tool kit.
- Training material.
- Tasting session.
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Aadhar Card
- 2 Photocopies Passport copy
- 4 Coloured passport-sized photographs
Total Fee Rs 1,65,000/-
Amount for 4 installments is Rs 55,000/- paid in 3 months
For International Passport Holder is Rs 1,74,000/-
Amount for 4 installment is Rs 58,000/-