3 Months Certificate Course in COMMERCIAL BAKERY & CONFECTIONERY
Best suitable for those who aspire to become an entrepreneur, Commercial Bakery courses provide an array of choices in terms of recipes that will help you start your very own Bakery Business.
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by profissional chefs.
Our focus much on practical training , 100% classes are hands on
For those who aspire to become an entrepreneur, Commercial Bakery courses provide an array of choices in terms of recipes that will help you start your very own Bakery Business.
Why take Commercial Bakery Classes?
- Learn the recipes of dishes suitable for commercial production.
- Variety of Cookies and Pastries
- Know how to make lavish cakes and desserts under professional supervision.
- Recipes will also include snacks and other interesting items.
Join the Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
What will I learn?
- The course is specifically focused upon complete over-all understanding from an entrepreneurial perspective
- Comprehensive foundation course specially designed for better understanding
- Focus is on building the basics of cooking stronger
- The recipes include step by step instructions
- With the help of our Unique teaching methods, we help you innovate the dishes
- Learn to express your culinary creativity and amaze yourself and the loved ones
- Recipes include dishes that are suitable for commercial and bulk productions
On completion of this qualification candidates
- Students can opt for Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short teram Courses
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age for application is 12 years
Maximum age limit is no bar.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 month Certificate by City & Guilds, London
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via practical examination
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coats, 1 Pants, 2 Caps, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes
- Kitchen tool kit
- Course and raw material
- Tasting session
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Adhar Card
- 2 Passport copy
- Photocopy of all educational certificates
- 4 coloured passport-sized photographs
Total Fee Rs 1,65,000/-
Amount for 4 installments is Rs 55,000/- paid in 3 months
For International students fee is Rs 1,74,000/-
Amount for 4 installment is Rs 58,000/-