3 Months Certificate Course in indian cusine
If you are looking for a unique and delicious Indian cooking experience, then join our course. If Indian food intrigues you or you want to cook Indian food for the first time, here is your chance to learn to cook it yourself. Be adventurous and explore the delicious flavors of India. You only need to bring your enthusiasm and a healthy appetite for an experience of fun
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by profissional chefs.
Our focus much on practical training , 100% classes are hands on
There has been growing popularity and desire for Indian food, not just for its magical flavors, but more importantly for the innumerable health benefits, it brings to one’s mind and body.
Take your first step into the academy Kitchen to creating quick, easy, delicious Indian meals. Our Classes are perfect for people who want to learn new skills and/or spice things up in the kitchen without going to the restaurant.
Why Take academy Indian Cooking Classes?
Chef’s energy is contagious and our cooking style is quick, easy and simple to follow. By the time you are done with these classes, you will feel empowered to cook regardless of your skill level (beginners – advanced)
- Tested and proven recipes
- Lots of tips and techniques
- Emphasis is firmly on freshness
- Shows you the right blend of spices ground fresh in class giving a unique character to each dish that you will get?
Join the Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
What will I learn?
- Master the art of Indian cooking- our comprehensive Foundation course has all the basics you need plus more
- Step by step recipes included! Make restaurant favorite Indian dishes with step by step, detailed recipes based on my cooking patterns
- Our unique method of cooking patterns lets you make hundreds of delicious Indian dishes by learning just a few repeatable “cooking patterns”
- Confidently create new dishes on your own
- Learn the secrets of spices and techniques such as browning onions and tempering that lets you learn how to cook Indian food
- Express your culinary creativity and amaze yourself and your loved ones!
- Indian cooking basics learn how to cook in just a few steps
- The best and proven way to learn how to cook Indian food
On completion of this qualification candidates
- Students can opt for Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short teram Courses
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age for application is 12 years
Maximum age limit is no bar.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 month Certificate by City & Guilds, London
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via practical examination
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coats, 1 Pants, 2 Caps, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes
- Kitchen tool kit
- Course and raw material
- Tasting session
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Adhar Card
- 2 Passport copy
- Photocopy of all educational certificates
- 4 coloured passport-sized photographs
Total Fee Rs 1,65,000/-
Amount for 4 installments is Rs 55,000/- paid in 3 months
For International students fee is Rs 1,74,000/-
Amount for 4 installment is Rs 58,000/-