Certificate Course in oriental cusine (3Months)
Oriental cuisine refers to dishes made and consumed in the Southeast Asian countries. Dishes of China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Singapore & Vietnam.
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by professional chef’s.
Our focus on practical training 100% classes are hands-on.
CERTIFICATION COURSE IN ORIENTAL CUISINE
Oriental food refers to dishes made and consumed in the Southeast Asian countries. Dishes of China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Singapore & Vietnam. Their dishes have lots of spices, dry ingredients, fermented sauces and pickled products are widely.
We are the first Academy in the New Delhi that is offering a 3 Months certification course in Oriental Cuisine. We are very proud of this initiative.
This innovative Oriental Cuisine course has been created by expert Chef Nitin Pal Singh and is taught in the same way that French cuisine is: using the – Watch, Learn & Do method – where students observe a oriental cooking demonstration by our Chef – followed by 100% hands-on practice in our practical kitchens for each and every recipe.
The course provides a comprehensive Oriental Cuisine curriculum with more than 100 recipes of traditional, regional, royal and modern contemporary Oriental dishes.
Discover the art of Oriental cooking and the secrets of Oriental cuisine from our expert Chef. The certificate, accredited by City & Guilds, London. Which is considered to be the international passport to the culinary world?
Classes include uniform, a cooking demonstration, food tasting, and hands-on activities which will enable you to create exquisite Oriental dishes. Dishes include appetizers and snacks, salads, soups, curry and curry pastes, dips & sauces, main courses, rice & noodles and traditional oriental desserts.
Join Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
What will I learn?
- Master the art of Oriental Cuisine
- Comprehensive foundation course specially designed for better understanding
- The recipes include step by step instructions.
- With the help of our Unique teaching methods, we help you innovate the dishes.
- Learn to express your culinary creativity and amaze yourself and the loved ones.
- Recipes include dishes from China, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam.
On completion of this qualification
- Students can opt for Diploma or Advance Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery.
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short term Courses
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age of applicant should be 12 years or above.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 months Certificate from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via practical examination.
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds, London, united kingdom as per international standards.
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds.
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coat, 1 Pant, 2 Chef Cap, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes.
- Basic tool kit.
- Training material.
- Tasting session.
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Aadhar Card
- 2 Photocopies Passport copy
- 4 Coloured passport-sized photographs
Total Fee Rs 1,65,000/-
Amount for 3 installments is Rs 55,000/- paid in 3 months
For International Passport Holder fee is Rs 1,74,000/-
Amount for 3 installment is Rs 58,000/-