3 Months Certificate Course oriental cusine
Oriental cuisine refers to dishes made and consumed in the Southeast Asian countries. Dishes of China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Singapore & Vietnam.
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by profissional chefs.
Our focus much on practical training , 100% classes are hands on
Oriental food refers to dishes made and consumed in the Southeast Asian countries. Dishes of China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Singapore & Vietnam. Their dishes have lots of spices and dry ingredients fermented sauces and pickled products are widely used in such foods
We are the first Academy in the New Delhi that is offering a 3 Months certification course in Oriental Cuisine. We are very proud of this initiative. Oriental dishes are from China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Singapore & Vietnam
This innovative Oriental Cuisine course has been created by expert Chef Nitin Pal Singh and is taught in the same way that French cuisine is: using the – Watch, Learn & Do method – where students observe a oriental cooking demonstration by our Chef – followed by 100% hands-on practice in our practical kitchens for each and every recipe.
The course provides a comprehensive Oriental Cuisine curriculum with more than 100 recipes of traditional, regional, royal and modern contemporary Oriental dishes.
Discover the art of Oriental cooking and the secrets of Oriental cuisine from our expert Chef. The certificate, accredited by City & Guilds, London. Which is considered to be the international passport to the culinary world?
Classes include uniform, a cooking demonstration, food tasting, and hands-on activities which will enable you to create exquisite Oriental dishes. Dishes include appetizers and snacks, salads, soups, curry and curry pastes, dips & sauces, main courses, rice & noodles and traditional oriental desserts.
Join the Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
What will I learn?
- Master the art of Oriental Cuisine
- Comprehensive foundation course specially designed for better understanding
- Focus is on building the basics of cooking stronger
- The recipes include step by step instructions
- With the help of our Unique teaching methods, we help you innovate the dishes
- Learn to express your culinary creativity and amaze yourself and the loved ones
- Recipes include dishes from China, Korean, Thailand, Singapore, Japanese and Vietnamese regions
On completion of this qualification candidates
- Students can opt for Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short teram Courses
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age for application is 12 years
Maximum age limit is no bar.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 month Certificate by City & Guilds, London
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via practical examination
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coats, 1 Pants, 2 Caps, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes
- Kitchen tool kit
- Course and raw material
- Tasting session
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Adhar Card
- 2 Passport copy
- Photocopy of all educational certificates
- 4 coloured passport-sized photographs
Total Fee Rs 1,65,000/-
Amount for 4 installments is Rs 55,000/- paid in 3 months
For International students fee is Rs 1,74,000/-
Amount for 4 installment is Rs 58,000/-