Certificate Course in indian cuisine (3 MONTHS)
If you are looking for a unique and delicious Indian cooking experience, then join our course. If Indian food intrigues you or you want to cook Indian food for the first time, here is your chance to learn to cook it yourself. Be adventurous and explore the delicious flavors of India. You only need to bring your enthusiasm and a healthy appetite for an experience of fun.
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by professional chef’s.
Our focus on practical training 100% classes are hands-on.
Certificate Course In Indian Cuisine – DESCRIPTION
There has been a growing popularity and desire for Indian food across the globe not just for its magical flavors, blend of spices and more importantly for the innumerable health benefits, it brings to one’s mind and body.
Take your first step into the academy kitchen to create quick, easy and delicious Indian meals. Our classes are best suitable for people who want to learn new skills or spice things up in the kitchen without going to the restaurant.
Why take Indian Cooking Classes?
Chef’s energy is contagious and our cooking style is quick, easy and simple to follow. By the time you are done with these classes, you will feel empowered to cook regardless of your skill level (beginners – advanced)
- Tested and proven recipes
- Lots of tips and techniques
- Emphasis is on fresh produce.
- Demonstrate you the right blend of spices. which are freshly grounded in class giving a unique flavour.
- A wide variety of dishes and preparation styles will be taught during this class
Join Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
Kebabs / Tandoor
Briyani's / Rice Dishes
What will I learn?
- Master the art of Indian cooking- our comprehensive foundation course has all the basics you need plus more
- Step by step recipes included. Make restaurant style Indian dishes with step by step, detailed recipes based on our cooking patterns.
- By learning our unique method of cooking you will be able make and innovate hundreds of delicious Indian dishes.
- Confidently create new dishes on your own.
- Learn the secrets of blending spices and techniques.
- Express your culinary creativity and amaze yourself and your loved ones.
On completion of this qualification
- Students can opt for Diploma or Advance Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery.
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short term Courses.
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age of applicant should be 12 years or above.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 months Certificate from City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via practical examination.
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds, London, united kingdom as per international standards.
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coats, 1 Pants, 2 Caps, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes
- Kitchen tool kit
- Course and raw material
- Tasting session
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Aadhar Card
- 2 Photocopies Passport copy
- 4 Coloured passport-sized photographs
Certificate Course in indian cuisine
Total Fee Rs 1,65,000/-
Amount for 3 installments is Rs 55,000/- paid in 3 months
For International Passport Holder fee is Rs 1,74,000/-
Amount for 3 installment is Rs 58,000/-