Indian Cooking Course – Non Vegetarian
Degree/Diploma/MBA in Joint Ventre with GS Education from Himalayan Garhwal University.
British Qualification Diplomas
Cook and Bake Academy is the best place to learn how to become a chef! We offer programs in Culinary Arts and Bakery and Confectionery that are approved by City & Guilds, London, UK.
Whether you’re a beginner or have prior experience in baking or cooking and are looking to hone your skills further, mastering basic recipes is an excellent way to increase your confidence as a chef!
Cookery Short Term Courses
Boost you skills by cooking like a restaurant pro. This way you can impress your loved ones with an outstanding gourmet meal when they get home (instead of packaged takeout). If you want to learn the art of particular cuisines or sample various cultures, cook them!
Bakery & Confectionery Short term Courses
Learn to bake with us! Perfect your hotel-style desserts and confectionery skills. Learn the art of decorating cakes & cookies. Work on your “confectionery” skills with fondant and ganache. Be the star in your kitchen or cafe!
These are special classes that you take so as to learn the inner workings of your industry. A lot of people interest in these classes because of the secrets that these industry leaders share with students during these classes
Indian Cooking Course Level 1 – Basic
What you'll learn
- Indian Curries Recipe – Indian Cooking Curries, Delicious Indian restaurant favorite recipes
- Kababs, Tikkas, Tikkis & Snacks cooked with master marinades
- In this course very easy to make students, home style curries recipes. believe me once you make at home you love it.
- Simple ingredients using but taste wise authentic flavor. supper easy all recipes
About the Course
The restaurant Indian food is not easy to replicate at home. That is because we don’t know how to cook food with base sauces. We have come to view that a good sauce or gravy is truly essential especially when it comes to making Indian dishes. And they are often so easy-peasy to create, just as long as you have all the ingredients and can fine-tune your proportions to perfection!
- Understand the Tools required in Cooking
- Useful Cooking Tips
- Understand about Ingredients such as the role of whole spices, Uses of fats
- Techniques used in Cooking
- How to use High Gas Flame
- How to Start Tandoor
- People who wants to learn Indian Cooking Restaurant Style
- People who wants to start their business – Take Away or Cloud Kitchen
- People who are going for further studies Abroad
Completion Certificate From Cook And Bake Academy
Indian Cooking Course BasicLevel 1
- Customize Per Class ₹ 3000/-
- Full payment to be made at the time of admission.
- The content is focused at teaching various methods of preparation & may vary with individual student’s needs towards learning’s & time frames.
- Dishes may be changed or deleted at the discretion of the chef.
- The duration of the course would be one month and student can complete the course within 3 months from the time of admission not later than that.