LEVEL-2 & 3-PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY (DURATION 18 MONTHS)
The curriculum is designed by City & Guilds, London, United kingdom to meet the international standards of learning
Our focus is on practical training rather than just theory, 100% classes are hands-on
Only 15 student’s in One Batch
Our chef to student’s ratio is 1:15, making it possible for each student to get maximum personal focus from the trainer
Academy is accredited from City & Guilds, a leading global vocational education and training organisation, for qualifications such as cooking, food preparation, patisserie and hospitality management.
Level 2 City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Patisserie)
Level 3 Professional Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionery
18 Months Program consisting of 12 months practical & theory at the academy & 6 months of Industrial Training in 5 star hotels or restaurants
Classes held per week: 5 (Practical: 3 & Theory: 2)
Program is designed specifically for entry-level students who wish to enter in hospitality industry, the Patisserie Diploma provides the highest standards expected in five star properties and best restaurant in the world. Diploma programs are affiliated with City & Guilds, London, United Kingdom. Students gets International Global Qualification and learn core culinary & associated skills.
Intensive modules are taught with advanced aspects of Bakery & Patisserie with major emphasis on skills-building.
Small Batch Size: Our trainer versus student ratio is 1:15. We provide personalized, interactive and efficient training. Adapted to students who want to master professional culinary skills and integrate into a professional kitchen, this program mixes theory, practical and real time training in the five star properties and best restaurant in the world with the goal of mastering all fundamental techniques.
Join the Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
What will I learn?
- Safety at work
- Food safety in catering
- Prepare, cook and finish cakes, biscuits and sponge products
- Prepare, cook and finish pastry products
- Prepare, cook and finish dough products
- Prepare, cook and finish hot desserts and puddings
- Prepare, cook and finish cold desserts
- Assessment Patisserie Principles
- The principles of food safety supervision for catering
- Importance of food safety management procedures
- Responsibilities of employers and employees in respect of food safety legislation and procedures for compliance
- Supervisory skills in the hospitality industry legislations
- Responsibilities of supervisors, the purpose of recording and reporting procedures in health & safety
- Different methods of training like demonstrations & mentoring
- Methods & procedures for controlling food safety
- Produce dough and batter products like artisanal breads, speciality doughs, fermented doughs, savarins, blinis
- Decorating Techniques – piping, shaping & moulding
- Produce petits fours including glaze, fondant dips, chocolate carolines
- Produce paste products using traditional, classical and modern skills & techniques
- Paste products like puff, choux, sable, strudel, filo & Linzer
- Produce hot desserts like soufflés, cabinet pudding, charlottes, crepes
- Produce frozen desserts like sorbets, parfaits, biscuit glaces
- Produce biscuits, cake and sponges like tuiles, japonnaise, financiers
- Produce display pieces and decorative items like cooked sugar/isomalt, nougatine
On completion of this qualification candidates may progress into employment as a commis chef or to the following City & Guilds qualifications:
- City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking – Culinary Arts (International)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Food Preparation and Cookery Supervision.
- 18 Months
- 12 Months of Delivery ( Classroom and Practical ) + 6 Months of Industrial Training
- 10th passed and above. Fluency in English language (verbal/non-verbal) required
What qualification will I get?
- Level 2 Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking – Patisserie from City & Guilds, London.
- Level 3 Professional Diploma in Patisserie and Confectionery from City & Guilds, London.
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via regular internal examinations both written and practical.
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds
- Membership of Indian Culinary Forum, International Culinary Union, London & World Association of Chefs‘ Societies
- Chef Uniform: includes 2 Chef Coats, 2 Pants, 2 T-Shirts, 2 White Shirts, 2 Caps, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes
- Bakery tool kit
- Full course study and raw material
- Every day tasting session/take home your creations
- Internship in 5 Star Hotels
- 100% Assistance in Placement after successful course completion
- Personality development workshop
- Regular campus visits by Reputed Chefs, Hospitality Academicians, Training Managers, Human Resource Managers from 4/5* hotels from all over India
- Industrial visits to 4/5* hotel kitchens to help the students understand the real-time work environment in the industry
- Opportunity to attend conferences and seminars in India and Overseas (Expenses to be borne by student)
- Complete assistance on international career by industry experts
- Chance to work in high profile Out Door Caterings
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Aadhar Card
- 2 Photocopies Passport
- Photocopy of all educational certificates including 10th and/or 12th class mark sheets
- 4 coloured passport-sized photographs
Total Fee Rs 4, 95,600/-
Amount for 6 installments is Rs 82, 600/- to be paid in 1st 6 months
For International Passport holders fee is Rs 5, 31, 000/-
Amount for 6 installments is Rs 88,500/- paid in 6 months