3 Months Certificate Course in Food Production
Learn Restaurant-Style, Understand French Food philosophies, A gastronomic journey around France – French food is known around the world for its finesse and flavors, In this course we will covering some elements of French Classical Menu
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by profissional chefs.
Our focus much on practical training , 100% classes are hands on
French cuisine, in our opinion, is the best in the world.
French cuisine can seem complex (intimidating) because of endless ingredients, techniques, and preparations. But don’t worry, Our Chefs will guide you every step of the way, they will show you simple and effective methods for a great meal!
Why Take Continental Cuisine Classes?
- One of the most popular cuisine worldwide to learn
- Various cooking methods like broiling, roasting, stewing are included
- Learn the secrets of scrumptious pasta making right from the scratch
- Learn the art of perfect sauce making from professional
- Explore flavor and recipes that include Classical French cooking.
- French Cooking made easy through interactive cooking classes
Join the Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
What will I learn?
- will be able to cook authentic French recipes in their own kitchen
- cook much loved recipes from scratch
- You will master the intricacies of many French ingredients, their uses, and substitutes
- You will be able to confidently experiment and create your own French dishes!
On completion of this qualification candidates
- Students can opt for Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short teram Courses
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age for application is 12 years
Maximum age limit is no bar.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 month Certificate by City & Guilds, London
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via practical examination
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coats, 1 Pants, 2 Caps, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes
- Kitchen tool kit
- Course and raw material
- Tasting session
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Adhar Card
- 2 Passport copy
- Photocopy of all educational certificates
- 4 coloured passport-sized photographs
Total Fee Rs 1,65,000/-
Amount for 4 installments is Rs 55,000/- paid in 3 months
For International students fee is Rs 1,74,000/-
Amount for 4 installment is Rs 58,000/-