3 Months Certificate Course in
Modern French Patisserie
Modern French patisserie course offer the students to master the techniques of classic patisserie. The students progressively learn to prepare modern French patisserie, contemporary French desserts, delicious petite fours, and advanced techniques in chocolate and sugar work.
Up to Date Curriculum
The curriculum is designed by Cook and Bake Academy to meet the current standards of learning. This course is created by profissional chefs.
Our focus much on practical training , 100% classes are hands on
High-end Pastries and Entremet desserts made with complex techniques of French techniques and Skill, lavish Petite Fours and many more.
Why take Modern French Pastry classes?
- Growing trend of High-end Pastries and Modern French Desserts
- Petite Fours and Glazed Pastries are steal of the show
- Desserts made with classical French techniques and Skill sets
- Recipes include step by step instructions
- Learn various garnish making techniques from our chefs, sharing their tips and tricks
Join the Cook and bake academy family and launch your culinary arts and baking career today!
Petit Gateau & Fours
Chocolates & Pralines
What will I learn?
- Basic understandings of Pastry Art and Dessert making.
- Various techniques used in making high-end desserts and pastries
- Role of flavor balancing and different texture play in desserts and pastries
- Complex Mousseline-based desserts
- Selection of Classical French Petite Fours and Entremets
- Various presentation and plating techniques
- Interesting and innovative garnishes made easy
On completion of this qualification candidates
- Students can opt for Diploma Courses in Culinary Arts or Bakery and Confectionery
- Students can opt for other Certificate or Short teram Courses
- 3 Months Practical classes
- Minimum age for application is 12 years
Maximum age limit is no bar.
What qualification will I get?
- 3 month Certificate by City & Guilds, London
How is course assessed?
- The course is assessed via practical examination
- Final assessment is done by City & Guilds with international standards of exam regulations
What is included in this fees?
- Registration & Examination fee of City & Guilds
- Chef Uniform: includes 1 Chef Coats, 1 Pants, 2 Caps, 2 Aprons
- 1 Pair of Safety Shoes
- Kitchen tool kit
- Course and raw material
- Tasting session
Documents required at the time of admission?
- 2 Photocopies of Adhar Card
- 2 Passport copy
- Photocopy of all educational certificates
- 4 coloured passport-sized photographs
Total Fee Rs 1,95,000/-
Amount for 4 installments is Rs 65,000/- paid in 3 months
For International students fee is Rs 2,10,000/-
Amount for 4 installment is Rs 70,000/-